With Salvanote for Schools, every new user that signs up to use the app needs to be approved by the school administrator.
- After a user signs up successfully to a school with the Salvanote app, their account starts off inactive.
- The school administrator is notified about the new signup.
- In the Salvanote Admin Portal, the school administrator can see details of all recent signups.
- The school administrator will then accept legitimate signups.
- Salvanote accounts of accepted users will then become active.
- As accounts are accepted, the users are notified by email.